A preschool is a place where a child spend majority of the time playing, working with objects and experiencing new things and meet new people. If your child is between the ages of three to six, and attends a childcare centre, preschool or kindergarten program, it is suggested that you look for some important signs to ensure that your child is at the best place possible.
Here are top eight signs of a good preschool in Gurgaon
- A preschool is considered good when children spend their time playing, working, and doing something constructive. Make sure the children are not wandering around aimlessly and sitting quietly for a long time.
- A school that provides children access to various activities throughout the day is considered a good preschool. For instance, building blocks, construction material props, pretend play props, picture books, plants, and other art materials and table toys, puzzles, pegboards and more.
- The best school in Gurgaon is where teachers indulge in individual, small groups as well whole group attention at different times during the day.
- Classroom decoration is an essential aspect. Decoration can be done using the child’s original artwork, their own writing with invented spellings, stories and more.
- Exposure to the natural world of plant and animals can amount to meaningful activities for instance learning numbers and the Alphabet in the context of everyday experiences.
- A place where children are given long period projects to work on. This way in a span of an hour they can explore their abilities and determination to complete a task
- A preschool in Gurgaon must provide the child an opportunity to play outside every day.
- A preschool teacher must read books to children in groups and individually all day or at least once a day.
With careful analysis off all factors the best play school must be chosen for your child.